Yesterday, I had the opportunity to chat for an hour with Craig Crossman on ComputerAmerica
about Scanaroo. ( ComputerAmerica is the nation’s longest running
nationally syndicated radio talk show on computers and technology and
is heard on both the Business TalkRadio Network and the Lifestyle
TalkRadio Network, weeknights at 10PM Eastern time, by about 1.5MM
The conversation with Crossman was a really good time. We covered
all sorts of different things around the history of Scanaroo, including:
- What was the genesis behind developing Scanaroo?
- How will Scanaroo help customers?
- How will mobile devices and applications like Scanaroo affect business?
- Is this just for loyalty cards?
- What has the market’s reaction been thusfar? How many users?
- How is it being promoted?
- What’s next for Scanaroo?
All in all, a highly enjoyable conversation. Take a listen.